Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou
Some facts about Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou:
- It is 190 km from Marrakesh. It is in Ouarzazate territory.
- It is located between the Sahara Desert, the city of Marrakech.
- It is a stunning illustration of the architecture of southern Morocco.
- It is one of the heritage sites that is protected by UNESCO since 1987.
- Inside the walls of the “ksar” are kasbahs, which are captivating merchants’ dwellings.
- Its building gives perfect scenery of pre-Saharan mud construction techniques, which produces a distinctively fascinating piece of ancient artwork.